Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day...

I started the day off baking for Clara's party at school. I made these little brownie hearts. Aren't they so cute.?.?



Clara at her party eating a lips cookie.

With her Valentine box. It was FULL of valentines from all of her friends.

Have you ever seen a cuter little guy??? i could just eat him up.



Well he can't be happy all the time. But his big sissy sure loves in alot.



I made homemade lasagna for dinner. It was YUMMY.
It is hard to believe but I am being to plan for Clara's 4th birthday party. I can't believe that she will be for next week. Boy does the time fly when you are having fun. She wants to have her party at a blowup, jumpy place. This will be the first year we are having a friend party so I am thinking this will be one that she will remember for a long time. I will keep you all posted on all the details.
I hope everyone had a blessed day!! And remember I love you and Jesus does too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment