So I guess I should start with the news of the newest addition to the Whitman family...Jesse McCray Whitman. He was born 8/23/10 @9:58 pm, 9 lbs. 4 oz., 22 1/2 in. He is such a blessing and we are so in love.
Clara LOVES her little brother. I think she asks to hug him 100 times a day.
Clara has also started Preschool aka big school for big sisters. The first month or so was kinda rough but she is really enjoying it now.
I have also become a SAHM (stay-at-home-mommy). Although Matt would like to have me in the barn alot more than I get to.
We have a lot going on here and I hope to get a chance to blog about it so everyone can see the kids grow.
McCray is up from his nap so I gotta go.
Gods Blessings to you and your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment