Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Catching up.....

Wow, it has been awhile since I have been able to post. But what can I say, it is summer and we are on the go ALL THE TIME. So I have lots of pictures to share.


This year for Father's Day we went to a Red Hawks game. My boss was nice enough to give us tickets ( I have a great boss!!). SO, Matt, Clara, my MIL and my dad headed to Bricktown. We had great seats and had a wonderful time. And our team won!!








I was lucky enough to get to take a whole week for vacation. Clara's school always closes the week of the 4th so I really don't have a choice. We usually go somewhere but with money being so tight we just stuck around here. We went swimming almost everyday and we went to the Oklahoma Aquarium on day. It was alittle bit of a drive but we headed up to Tulsa for the day and went to see the fish.











Clara feeding the turtles


Clara touching a starfish





"You lookin' at me?"

Then it was off to the 4th of July picinic our church has every year. We have gone every year except last year. It is alot of good food and fun!! I made this wonderful layered Mexican dip. I got the recipe from http://www.pioneerwoman.com/ if you want to try it.







We hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July. We have another busy weekend. Matt turns 30 on Friday (andmy birthday is on Saturday)!!! And we have a weeding on Saturday.
Love and God Bless,
The Whitman family




















No comments:

Post a Comment