Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We finally have all caught up on our rest from the big birthday weekend just in time to lose an hour of sleep this weekend,LOL.





Wednesday nights I take Clara to Childrens Church and I have to brag a little. It is really for 5 year-olds through 5th grade but I wanted to get involved so I take her along. The leader has a challage each week for the kids to memorize a verse. Well, the first week I wasn't so worried because Clara's verse was "God is faithful". (The younger kids get a shorten version) she learned it the first night we started practicing it. And believe it or not she was the ONLY one is Children's Church to know the verse that week! So last week the verse was a little longer but we had to weeks to learn it, "Blessed is the man, who trust in the Lord....Jeremiah 17:7", and she remembered it also!! I was so shocked along with all the other moms in the room. Thank goodness all the other kids remebered it too.





Also our pastor as challaged the church to read the New Testament this year. I have started, but not as far as I would like to be. So I challage everone to do the same. I am currently on Matthew Chapter 13. I will try and keep you updated on my progress.





Saturday, Matt, Clara and I went to Binger America to the Ranch cutting. I am finally getting back to showing now that Clara is old enough to go with. (I really hate leaving her! She is so darn cute!) So I lost my cow in the first class. But they have a buckle class that if you haven't won a buckle in the past 2 years you can enter, which I haven't even showed in the past 2 year, so I thought why not. I ended up winning, marking a 73! I was pretty excited. It was only my third show back. So Matt is trying to talk me into going to a bigger show this weekend. Not quite sure if I am ready for that. Working full time and taking care of a husband and little one makes it hard to ride in the evening.





I hope everyone has a blessed week!!









My pretty new buckle!

No comments:

Post a Comment